There are rules attached to this award so here they are,
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Tell us seven things about yourself
- Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received their award
- August 13, 2011 is my blogaversary, and I can't wait. It is almost a year already, and I have come a long way from my ranting.
- My first two post School of Sleepless Nights and Braggin' Rights came at a time when I was struggling in motherhood. Since then I learned that motherhood is a learning process and not all days are filled with giggles and smiles, some are filled with tears and tantrums, but you can and will overcome.
- I am an expectant mother of one.
- My husband has and still is a huge encouragement to me, when it comes to blogging. When I am having a bad day, struggling with grief, or find out about the latest happenings, he is always telling me to blog about it.
- God is truly at the center of everything that I put on my blog, I started because I am a woman on the road to the rediscovery of me with guidence of Christ.
- I love my hair. It truly is a learning process, that extends far beyond my natural roots.
- I blog because I have to.
- Musing of a (Recovering) Strong Black Woman
- Beauty and the Green
- Meechy Monroe
- Far Above Rubies
- The Happening of An Absent Mind
- The Amateur Mommy
- From the Mudroom
- A Holy Experience
- Sonia's Blog
- Fire Butterfly Jewels
- Mama Locs
- Mommy's Corner
- Quintessential Housewife
- The Girl from the Ghetto
- The Dare Diva
Peace and Love,
Najeema Iman, I AM Curly Locks