Thursday, March 24, 2011

Still Here, by Min. Rhonda J. Smith

 I have been following the blog Musing of a (Recovering) Strong Black Woman by Rhonda  J. Smith, for several months now.  There are great tips on motherhood, health, Christianity, and so much more. 

Today I came across a video that really struck a cord with me, especially as it relates to my feelings about natural disasters. Check it out.



What are you feelings about national disasters?

Peace and Love,

Najeema Iman, I AM Curly Locks
"I believe in Kingdom  Blogging!"

1 comment:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOVE your blog!!! I'm sooo following your blog and 'liked' your fb page! May God continue to bless you!!!!! {Following from mom bloggers club} Follow me at purityclothingco.blogspot.com and www.facebook.com/pages/Purity-Clothing-Co/116163485126405

    ReplyDelete