Date: Saturday, April 16th
EACH Prayer Walk – April 16th
Time: Arrive 8:00am
Location: Comerica Park, Parking Lot
Our prayer is that thousands will join together, Saturday, April 16, as one body, to humbly seek God’s face to prepare us and our communities as we follow Him in reaching people with His Good News and sharing His love through our service beginning Easter Sunday, April 24th.
- 8:00 a.m. – People will begin to gather for a time of fellowship.
- 9:00 – We will seek God to prepare our hearts.
- 9:45 – Prayer walk begins. Rain or shine. We will walk from Comercia Park down Woodward to the Spirit of Detroit and back. Total distance 1.6 miles.
- Both men’s and women’s bathroom facilities
- Limited concessions: hot chocolate, coffee, water and pop.
This is a free event. $5 parking is available at ALL Illitch owned parking lots. Please consider carpooling. Click Here for a map showing specific parking areas!
Handicap parking is suggested in the Tigers Parking Deck on Montcalm along the north side of Comerica Park (this is the closest parking available)
All buses and vans are asked to park on the I-75 service drive between Woodward Avenue and Brush St.
Volunteer parking will be accommodated in the Fox Parking Garage from midnight to 7 a.m. for FREE.
Bicyclists are welcome to attend and a special lot will be available. All bikes can be parked in the fenced-in “Media Compound Lot” on Montcalm, across from the media entrance to Comerica Park.
I hope to see all of my fellow Detroiters out there.
Peace and Love,
Najeema Iman, I AM Curly Locks
For more information about EACH CLICK HERE