Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I AM...

I AM

daughter of Keba
creative creation
innovative
peaceful
quiet and strong
vivacious and brash
sensitive
understanding
compassionate friend
bohemian rock star chillin' in brick jungles of mid-Michigan
midnight black
Ma-ma's Brown Bear Brown Bear
cream to coffee
summertime sand between my toes
tangerine and Amarillo
springy lavender hydrangeas
fuchsia Gerber daises
blush indigo and violet
falling crisp autumn
snowflake sleigh rides
pallet of sunshine
briefcase mommy bag and Dell
diapers and wipes
Achoo and Aha
laughter at noon- tears at midnight
misunderstood
determined
valued
incomprehensible.

Love me for what I AM, not who you want me to be.

Peace and Love,

Najeema Iman, I AM Curly Locks
(c) 2012 All Rights reserved Najeema Iman

No comments:

Post a Comment