Saturday, January 19, 2013

This Week on Pintrest: Yummy Chicken Recipes

I'm a little bit of a foodie and Pintrest feeds my addiction from time to time. Chicken seems to be trending on my Yummy Board on Pintrest this week, here are a few that I can't wait to try.....

Crock Pot Chicken Tacos with Mexican Rice
Pin image
Crispy Cheddar Chicken
Double Crunch Honey Garlic Chicken Breasts
Double Crunch Honey Garlic Chicken Breasts
light cheese and brocolli stuffed chicken recipe
Easy Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Chicken
I made the Chicken Tacos on Thursday, they will definitely be a new addition to our families menu.  What are you favorite pins this week?

Peace and Love,

Najeem Iman, I AM Curly Locks

Don't forget to follow me on Pintrest
 Follow Me on Pinterest

Like I AM Curly Locks on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment