Sunday, February 10, 2013

Last Week on Pintrest: Yummy Desserts

I'm a day late from my usual Pintrest Post.  Most of my pins have been to the "Black Women in History," board, but over the past couple of weeks I have found some very yummy looking desserts Here are some of my favorites.

Cinnamon Espresso Nutella Cake  #nutelladay
Cinnamon Espresso Nutella Cake
Inside Out S’mores Bars
Inside Out Smore's Bars
Praline Pound Cake.  THIS LOOKS SO GOOD!!! GONNA MAKE IT SOON!!!
Praline Pound Cake
Heath Brownie Trifle 1 pan of baked brownies cut into small squares One 6 oz. package of chocolate pudding 3 cups Cool Whip 1 package of Heath Bars (broken into small pieces) save a few to garnish the top Make the chocolate pudding according to package directions. Fold into the chocolate pudding 2 cups of cool whip. In a large glass dessert bowl layer the brownies, pudding, Heath Bar. Repeat layers and top with a cup of cool whip. Garnish with small Heath Bars.
Healthy Brownie Trifle
 Bon Appetit. What are you pinning? Leave you link below so I can check out your boards.

Peace and Love,

Najeema Iman, I AM Curly Locks

No comments:

Post a Comment