Monday, August 16, 2010

Braggin' Rights

I eat gourmet meals from grubby little hands and proud of it; dine on chicken n’ cheese, apples n’ peanut butter, string cheese and Sippy cup, peas n’ carrots, strawberries if you please.

I dance to the tunes of the greats; Barney, Big Bird, Elmo and Electric Company.

I lullaby myself to sleep after falling into a world of imagination. I Good Night Moon to Ten Little Monkeys and call you After While Crocodile cause’ I have luxurious baths too. I spend plenty on Johnson & Johnson and let their lavender sooth me with their No More Tears Formula.

I have the finest attire accessorized in Similac and Quaker Oats.

I’m an artist and I use all of me; hands-face covered in dirt creating masterpieces on carpet.
My workout consist of toddler curls and chase me races. I’m at the finish line of a glorious day; I done gained some braggin’ rights.

Najeema Iman, I AM Curly Locks
All rights reserved Najeema Iman ©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment