Friday, August 27, 2010

I AM Curly Locks

Over the past year I have been on a continuous voyage. I am sailing the seas of motherhood and venturing into the Newfoundland’s of marriage. I cut it all off (well not all my hair but most of it). I've given clothes away, thrown clothes and people away, all in order to discover a better me. I did it for a purpose, God’s purpose but I haven’t always known that, and it hasn’t been easy. I am on the road to recovery and rediscovery. I know that I am more than my titles, far more than the wanna-bee's that swirl in my head... Wannabee actress, Wannabee singer, Wanna be great, Wannabeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I wanna' be so much in my lifetime, but I gotta' be free from these bee's and just live, become more than what I see, go beyond the bee's to what God wants me to be.

I am Curly Locks. Froed to freedom, curled and cute, twisted but not tied, course and natural, wash and go. I am God’s child the title that carries much weight. I go to a School of Sleepless Nights from time to time, seek to live HIS WILL, Period daily, have a few Braggin’ Rights but I’m not boastful, seek God’s Great Commission and desire His Vital Love. Statistics have said that I ain’t worth nothin’ but I know who I am, I am God’s don’t try to dispute that.

I Kingdom blog with a purpose, seeking to spread God’s word all around through everything I do, worshipping God alone with my total lifestyle.

I AM Curly Locks, Welcome!!

All rights reserved Najeema Iman © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment