Sunday, March 6, 2011

Product Review: Johnson's Natural Baby Shampoo

Since becoming a mom I am becoming increasingly more conscious of what I put in and on my family's bodies.  I am not an organic fanatic or a natural guru, but I love a good product without all the yucky chemicals in it from time to time, especially hair products.

My 18 month old daughter(Elise) is classified as a Type 3 on the hair scale.  For the most part I use the same products that I use on my hair on her's.  (I'm somewhere in the Type 4 category.) I love Elise's curls so I try to take care of them. I frequently try out new products, talk to older curlies in her category, read product reviews, and do as much research as possible in order to find the right fit for her curls.  One of the main issues that I have with most baby shampoo's on the market, especially when it comes to Elise's hair, is that even after conditioning, hair is left dry and frizzy, which is not the look were going for.

While at my local Target a few days ago, I was surprised to find an affordable shampoo option, Johnson's Natural Baby Shampoo. It is 98% natural and has no paraben's, dyes, Animal Byproducts, Silicons, Lanolin, Parrafins, Petrolatum, or Phthalates.  This a low foaming product, but I can tell you after using it on Elise's hair, it leaves hair soft and clean. The Johnson's Natural Line also includes both a Natural Baby Lotion, a Natural Baby HEAD-TO-TOE Foaming Baby Wash, and a Kid's Line.  I have not had the opportunity to try any of the other products from this collection, but it definitely is on my tuh-do list and will have a review on them as well.

This product definitely gives you a whole lot of bang for your buck, running around $5 dollars at your local department store.  Johnson & Johnson has done it again,  producing a great product that can fit any moms budget.  I give it 5 stars for creating moisture rich manageable curls at an affordable price.

Note: Stay tuned video review's coming soon.

Najeema Iman, I AM Curly Locks

Find out more about this Product Line at http://www.johnsonsbaby.com/naturals
Disclaimer: This is my unbiased opinion. I was not paid in anyway to review this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment