Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Thank you for following, Quick Update

Only a few more days till my first blogaversary. I can't believe it has been a year already. I would like to say thank you to everyone who has been following my blog. I apologize for the delay in post for the past two months, life has truly been crazy having two little ones around.  To add on to all of this today is my 2 yr anniversary to the love of my life, Justin, and July through September is filled with birthdays.

I have tons of blog post drafts that I am working on and hopefully I will have at least two posted up by the end of the week, fingers crossed. 

Anyway I would love to know what you think about my blog. What are some of your favorite post topics? What would you like to see more of? What would you like to see less of?  How do you feel about me as a blogger in general? Be honest.

Peace and Love,

Najeema Iman, I AM Curly Locks


No comments:

Post a Comment