Monday, January 23, 2012

15 Ways to Recycle a T-Shirt

My frugal ways have caused me to gain the desire to recycle and reuse as many items as I can in my home.  Recycling is not only a great habit, it is an excellent learning tool and so much fun for the whole family.  I recycle everything from paper to baby food jars.  The internet is a great to find new and inventive ways to recycle items that we use everyday.

As memories are made T-Shirts are collected; it is easy to just throw them out, use them as rags, or give them to the goodwill, but how about getting a little creative creative.  After a quick search of the internet I found some great ideas for recycling old T-Shirts.

For all of my fashionista's out there add some new style to your wardrobe by making a scarf, some jewelry, tank top, blouse, dress, redesigned shirt, purse, credit card holder or hair accessory. Preserve some memories by making a quilt.  Add some home decor by making a throw pillow or rug. Money saving mommies how about some cloth diapers or a reusable grocery tote.  Get innovative, make some yarn. The posibbilities are endless.

Here are a few of my favorite ideas.




.


Have some fun and be eco-conscious at the same time.

Peace and Love,

Najeema Iman, I AM Curly Locks

No comments:

Post a Comment