Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Black Women in History: Coming Soon

I apologize for the delay I am currently two days behind on this post series. Coming soon Anika Noni Rose and Rita Dove.  I didn't realize how big of a task I took on with researching and verifying facts and all.  Updates will be posted within the next 24 hours, but feel free to stick around and look at some of my other post series, "Curlitude," or "Journey Through Grief."

Thank you for your support, but don't forget to subscribe to my page. You can also follow me on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/I-AM-Curly-Locks/168978603112754. If you have any ideas for upcoming post or post series email me at najeemat@gmail.com.

God Bless,

Najeema Iman, I AM Curly Locks
"I believe in Kingdom blogging!"

Hey if you have any ideas about future

No comments:

Post a Comment