Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sleep Chronicles: The Change

For the past two days I have been fighting a losing battle and I have no idea why.   Naptime is now playtime for Miss Elise in her crib.  I don't hear killer cries anymore, just giggles and glee.  No matter what I have done she just doesn't want to take a nap.

We have been on a great schedule the past couple of months, but it all seems to have gone away.  I have tried everything 5-10-15, rocking her, running around, but nothing seems to work.   I know that I need to work around her biological clock, but I think it is going hay wire right now.

Today was truly the worst day sleep wise for she didn't take a nap, feel asleep at the dinner table, didn't eat, yet slept through the night. What the heck is up with that? To all my mommies out there, any advice?

Najeema Iman, I AM Curly Locks
"I believe in Kingdom blogging."

No comments:

Post a Comment