Friday, April 8, 2011

A week of rest and forgiveness

Okay so I know that I haven't posted anything new in a long time, but I have been a little overwhelmed lately. I am trying to get the house ready for the new baby, and have been completely pooped.  God has been doing some awesome things since Elise has been able to go back to school a couple of days in the week, it has given me time to get a lot of the rest I needed and work on something that I have struggled with for a long time, forgiveness.  Even though God forgives me on a continuous basis, I find it hard often to forgive those who have judged me incorrectly, cursed my name, or hurt me in anyway in the past; but it is time to "Let go and let God," as my mother so often says.  I can not let people have control over my life as I walk in unforgiveness, so to anyone who has hurt me conciously or unconciously I forgive you.

Peace and Love,

Najeema Iman, I AM Curly Locks

Note: I am so backed up on post but I will be working on them this weekend as much as possible. Hang in there with me.

1 comment:

  1. I have as well had a problem with forgiveness all my life. If there is anything that I know how to do is hold a grudge. I have been getting better at forgiving though but it certainly wasn't a one day process. I go by the saying of forgiving but not forgetting. I forgive because usually 9 times out of 10, its only going to be me that remembers whatever incident it was that caused the problem in the first place, so I realize that I need to forgive to cleanse my heart. Besides that I know God doesnt want me to carry such burdens around.

    P.S. I am happy you are blogging again.

    ReplyDelete