Saturday, April 28, 2012

I feel so lost right now.  I don't have anytime for anything, yet I have time for everything.  I keep asking God what I need to do right now, but I haven't got my answer.  Frankly I have not been able to enjoy motherhood lately because I am so exhausted.  Elly(my youngest) has been sick 4-5 times the past 3 months. My oldest has been sick twice, and if you know anything about taking care of toddlers with colds it is no fun.  My husband plays doctor with me at night, going from one room to the next caring for our sick children.

Taking care of sick kids isn't the only thing weighing me down.  I wouldn't say I am depressed but I am kind of unhappy right now, and I  have no idea what will make me happy.  I have so many hopes, dreams, and aspirations, but sometimes I don't feel like I'm getting there.  We are going through so much right now, I know that we have to be on the brink of something amazing.  I try to let my optimism take over my pessimism and skepticism of my life right now, but it's pretty hard when you don't have many people in your corner.

Pray for me yall. As you can see, it's been a rough week.

Najeema Iman, I AM Curly Locks

No comments:

Post a Comment