Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My favorite fashion bloggers

I am not the most fashionable woman in America, but every now and then I dawn a little curlitude.  Though I am not the best at styling, I know a few people on the blogosphere that provide inspiration.  There are ton's of fashion bloggers out there, here are a few of my favorites.

 GabiFresh
Photobucket
Photo from Gabifresh.com
Miss GabiFresh is definitely number one on my list of fashion bloggers. Not only is she a native Detroiter, she's taking the New York by storm, and just happens to be a curvy girl like me.  She also dawns her natural curls from time to time and blogs about it.  You won't see this diva wearing black and a-lines all the time, she is not afraid of a bold prints, skinny jeans, and pencil skirts.  She courageous breaks the mold that people try to put us plus size divas into.In her own words-

"If you love fashion but you're sick of being told to wear A-line skirts, wrap dresses, boot cut jeans, and slimming prints, this is the blog for you."- Gabi, from gabifresh.com 

Mimi G. 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhRgR-gjObbW0CHE8VqXSO-5wve2dWFfJ1zH5h6xxP9gjPxfH7KpQpqsq1g_h4EoUrKk6NGwBCaD8Gyh6PbF7e5iAhVBfsl2faFueAXOFDedfX1r-CoP7PzNkNo1_kAtbzL-7GrA60dFyyH/s1600/JACKET2+copy.jpg  
I am fairly new to Mimi G's blog, but I didn't realize how many of her outfits I have come across on my in my Facebook feed. Mimi is a self taught seamstress, mother of six, who works in the entertainment industry and finds time to maker her own clothes including the chic olive maxi dress pictured above.    Mimi sales both patterns and tutorials for many of her ready-to-wear eye catching designs, making her blog an excellent tool for frugal fashionista's who want to create their own stylish treads.  Looking forward to seeing more from miss Mimi G, a power mom. Check her out at http://www.mimigstyle.com/

Michelle Phandress
I originally discovered Michelle Phan on her Youtube channel . I sat for two hours watching her make-up transformations, becoming celebrities, fairies, Disney characters,  and Super Heros with a few make up tricks.  Her blog is all things fashion: nails, hair, skin-care, make-up, style, DIY Projects, and tutorials galore. Spring 2012 Michelle introduced her own fashion jewelry line, Ever Eden, in collaboration with glamhouse.com and a new media company/Youtube channel called FAWN, For All Women Network.  FAWN features haul vids, celebrity stylist interviews and covers some of the most fashionable events and venues.  Check her out her blog at http://www.michellephan.com/.


J'Adore Fashion Blog(by Stella).  


DSC_6224-1927737765-O
Photo from jadore-fashion.com
J'Adore Fashion Blog is another blog that I am fairly new to/  I don't know how miss Stella manages to blog, go to school, work a full time job, and stay fashionable all at the same time, but she does it quite well.  I wasn't able to find much information about this diva, but I do know that her blog speaks for itself.  With over 2000+ subscribes she is definitely not afraid to mix colors, patterns, and prints, the end result is something amazing.  Here eye for fashion  impeccable and I am looking forward to see more of what her blog has to offer. Check her out at http://www.jadore-fashion.com/
  
I hope you enjoy this fashion forward collection of my favorite bloggers.

Peace and Love,

Najeema Iman, I AM Curly Locks

No comments:

Post a Comment