Monday, October 8, 2012

To say that I am exhausted is an understatement.  Though we decided to forgo going to church yesterday and my husband let me sleep in till noon, I feel like I am carrying a bag of bricks right now.  Coffee isn't cutting it.  Honestly every few second as I type this my eyelids are feeling quite heavy.  

The toddlers decided that they wanted to play a game last night.   When one was up the other was sleep, meaning that at 1am, 3am, 4am, 5am, 6am, and 7am my husband and I were playing musical doors all night.  It has been like this for about a week now.  The three year old wakes up at least twice a night, and only wants daddy most of the times.  She gets hungry at 5:30 every morning and wants cereal, when all mommy and daddy want is a few hours of sleep.  The one year old sleeps pretty well at night, so I don't really know what was going on last night, other than the fact that she was a little gassy, which we treated with some gripe water.  

I am really tired right now, oh wait I said that already.  I have no clue how I am going to make it through the one year old's physical therapy appointment today.  

Najeema

No comments:

Post a Comment