I still have a love-hate relationship with avacado, but today I created my own recipe "Cherry Avocado Citrus Smoothie." Yummy. So I figured I would share it with my subscribers....
Najeema's Cherry Avocado Citrus Smoothie
What you need
Blender(I used my Ninja which worked out quite well)
1 Avacado, pitted and cubed
1 cup of chopped frozen bananas
1 cup of yogurt
1/2 Cup of Apple Juice, Additions 1/4 cup if needed
1 cup of frozen unsweetened cherries
1/4 cup of sugar( or substitute 1/4 cup of honey. I was all out of it.)
- Place cubed avocado into blender.
- Roll orange and lime's on flat surface to release juices.
- Cut orange and lime's in half.
- Hand squeeze orange and 2 lime half's directly into blender.
- Add Yogurt and Apple Juice and blend well.
- Add remaining lime, cherries, and sugar.
- Blend until smooth and all ingredients are combined well.
- Pour and Enjoy.
Peace and Love,
Najeema Iman, I AM Curly Locks (Getting Healthy one smoothie at a time)