Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Search for the Perfect Curvy Girl Skinny Jean

I am on the search for the perfect curvy diva skinny jean.  My wardrobe is definitely lacking since I became a mom. Most of the items in my wardrobe have been with me since college and have seen better days. Over the next couple of months I will be rebuilding my wardrobe. I will be purchasing staples, which in my world consist of one pair of skinny's, one pair of dark wash boot cuts, a statement blazer, five basic tees, three graphic tees, three pair of chucks, and accessories. I'm no diva, but I do like to express myself through fashionI refuse to fall into the trap of stretchy pants, stained tees, mom jeans and all things soccer mom.  

As you may have noticed from my previous post, Plus Size Swimsuit Search   I'm a little picky.  Okay maybe not picky, I just know what I am looking for and sometimes it is hard to find. Over the past week I have been looking for Skinny jeans and here is what I have found...

ASOS CURVE Jet Black Skinny Jean #4

$49.25
Currently on SALE FOR $34.30

ASOS CURVE Super Sexy Skinny Jeans

$35.18
$39.94


Regular $48 Currently On Sale for $29.99

$58.50

 
$29.50

 Fashion to Figure (Extra-Dark Wash Basic Skinny Jean)

$34

Due to the lack of curvy girl options available near by, I will inevitibly be purchasing a pair without trying them on, online.  We will see how this goes.  I didn't purchase a swimsuit until the end of Summer so I pray my skinny jean search goes better than that.  I am giving myself a deadline and a pair of jeans must be purchased by tonight.  These are all great options and are within a price range that I can appreciate. (I refuse to pay more than $100 bucks for jeans, but I won't skimp on quality.) 

Rebuilding my post-pregnancy wardrobe one piece at a time.

Peace and Love, 

Najeema Iman, I AM Curly Locks(Future Skinny Jean wearer)

No comments:

Post a Comment