Saturday, January 12, 2013

This week on Pintrest: Re-purposed Items

I'm a homemaker on a budget. I am constantly looking for ways to re-purpose items.  Here are some of my favorite frugal home ideas I found on Pintrest this week...
Take a soup can, paint it your favorite color, and hot glue marbles on the outside
Re-purposed Soup can for Bathroom storage


























repurposed magazine rack
Re-purposed Magazine holder for can storage
Pinned Image
Re-purposed Glass Jars
Use a Window Shutter as a Mail Holder
Re-purposed Shutter for Mail Holder     
Door knobs as jewelry organizer
Door Knobs as Jewelry Storage
Spring cleaning is just around the corner so I will definitely be using some of these ideas soon.  What items have you re-purposed in your home recently.?

Peace and Love,

Najeema Iman, I AM Curly Locks



No comments:

Post a Comment